Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The First "Real" Update....

OK, so I started this thing and haven't posted in a couple of days-that's me!
I still haven't had time to get Keith to take my measurements. I did, however weigh in. Monday and Tuesday, I was at 151 lbs. Today I'm 150.5 lbs. It's a start, right? So, what did I do? Well, I haven't started my diet yet because I've already bought groceries and planned meals for the rest of December.
Food wise, the biggest this is not going back for seconds of anything. Also, not eating anything after dinner. I actually think I may start brushing my teeth with the kids after dinner.
Exercise wise, I haven't done the elliptical yet this week, but have been busy doing other things. I've shoveled a ton of snow and 3in thick ice for 2 days. I also ran around the loop a couple times pulling the kids in the snow tube. That counts, right? It felt like a work-out to me!
So, here's hoping I can keep from licking the batter and extra frosting from the chocolate b-day cake we're making tonight for Jesus. (fingers crossed)!!!

No comments: