Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Book, A List and A Shopping Trip...

So, I officially start my diet tomorrow!!! My wonderful hubby has offered to give it a try also to help me out. With the South Beach Diet, the first 2 weeks are the hardest. You're cleansing your body and getting rid of sugar and carb addictions. Basically, you're not allowed bread of any kind, pasta, fruits, a couple of veggies with high carb value, anything sugary. With so many sugar-free options out there, it shouldn't be too hard. I've already read the book and know how to get started, what foods to eat, and what to avoid. I've made my list, checked it twice, or thrice (is that a word?) and I'm off to the grocery store tomorrow. I'm going to buy lots of sugar-free fudge pops. I'm sure that will help me to get through the 2 weeks of no bread! =)
(No weigh-in yet, I'm scared to check the scale this close after Christmas).

No comments: