Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe it's 2009!!! Wow! Well, yesterday was the day we were going to start our new diet. Keith let me sleep in and when I got up he'd already eaten a bowl of cereal!!!! He forgot, poor thing.
So, we started today! Here's what I had:

Breakfast: omelet with 2 eggs, canadian bacon, and fat-free cheese, coffee, and a small v-8.
Snack: Laughing Cow wedge with a handfull of grape tomatoes and water
Lunch: Salad with lettuce, fat-free ham, feta cheese, homemade dressing. Also sugar-free jello and water.
Snack: a handfull of roasted peanuts, and a sugar-free fudge pop =)
Dinner: Rosemary baked pork chops, fresh green beans and water.
Snack: sugar-free jell and another sugar-free fudge pop
I'm sure I didn't need the extra pop, but I was really craving all the things i can't have, so oh well.
I didn't get a work-out in today as I have a really bas sinus headache. Maybe tomorrow!

Day 1-DONE!!!

No comments: