Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3...

So, I had lost another 1.5 lbs this morning! I was so excited!!!
Today was a little different. I slept in, so breakfast was at brunch-time and I didn't have a morning snack. I went shopping during lunch-time so I had to eat out (I did good).
What I ate today:
Brunch: breakfast casserole with ground turkey, spinach, tomatoes, eggs, green onions. coffee and a v-8, and water later
Lunch: ate at Red Robin (had a lettuce-wrapped burger with just the burger and tomato, and a side salad with lettuce, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar dressing and water to drink
Dinner: chicken crock pot dish, peas, sf jello and water
Snack (dessert): sf fudge pop

(I'm posting recipes in the next posting)

I went on a short run today and walked a lot while shopping, I'm counting that as exercise for today!
Day 3- DONE!

2 comments:

Missi said...

You are already losing so much! I'm SO impressed!

Cristy said...

Thanks Missi! I love this diet. I did is last year while I was in Alabama with my mom and sister. It's really easy and I don't feel like I'm really missing out and I'm never hungry. After the 1st 2 weeks, the weightloss will slow down, but I'm excited!